Living skulls!

Skulduggery Pleasant is a book. I’m reading one. Literally. I’m reading the first book. It’s about a girl named Stephanie. She gets attacked and gets saved by Skulduggery, who kept an eye on her since her uncle died. She calls herself Valkyrie Cain and goes to save Skulduggery after him being captured by serpine’s minions, the hollow men.

Serpine is an evil man that killed skulduggery when he was a man. Then he tries to kill him as a skull. The Elders are the most magic men and women in the magical world. The sent cleavers to help get skulduggery back. Cleavers are super warriors. They’re really strong, fast and strategic.

image

2 thoughts on “Living skulls!

1. Nice post I like how you explained what’s happening in the story, but where did you get that pic?? Anyhow great descriptive post.

2. Hi Jamie.

I love the way you have given a summary of the book you are reading and your passion really comes through. Try to include many more of your questions, connections and predictions that you have when you are reporting on books. Like you do when you share them with me!

Mr A.